The Picasso Faded Distressed Rug offers the perfect blend of an antiqued look with a modern twist. Featuring a Persian-inspired medallion motif, this rug lends a dash of classic style to your aesthetic, while its beige, silver and light blue hues let you lean into neutral and earthy color schemes alike. The stunning vintage pattern against a richly shaded matte background is given a time-worn effect with faded pastel colors, adding to its unique style. The transitional design and stylish cotton fringe are sure to add character and warmth to any room.
What's more, its cotton fiber with touches of polyester ensures long-wearing durability.
A luxurious addition to any space with simple and fresh, yet timeless style.
Inspired by the natural world, Picasso is a distinctive collection unparalleled in breadth and unmatched in quality. Our Picasso Rugs offer the soft feel of cotton yet are woven of space dyed polyester yarns that resist stains, spills and moisture. Each Picasso pattern gives the rug a worn, boho-inspired look, while Its mix of pastel and bright colors is the perfect palette to create a room around.
- Stylish cotton fringe that offers the look of a hand-made rug and brings the attention to detail. Self-fringe on two edges is also overlock stitched by hand.
- Enhanced with crease-free cotton backing for added stability and 10-years durability
- Natural stain and fade resistant
- A low pile height of 1/4 inch provides an ideal combination of density and performance; dense surface that is soft to the touch and pile that holds up against foot traffic
- Non-shedding, can be vacuumed without worry
- Serged edges for a beautifully finished designer look
- Hypoallergenic; latex & rubber free
- Power loomed in Turkey