Damask Tonal Blue Rug offers a classic, traditional pattern presented in a damask design that is sure to add a touch of modern flair and timeless look to your home. The tonal blue color palette lightens your home in every season and allows you to be creative with the color scheme of your room.
The damask pattern has been around long enough to know that it's always going to be a classic. It’s also extremely versatile, looking just as flattering in a contemporary home as it does in a traditional setting.
Power loomed in Turkey of worry-free synthetic yarn to prevent shedding, this rug not only is durable and easy care, but gives the appearance of being a fine rug made by hand.
• Heat-Set Polypropylene piles are knotted to a sturdy natural jute backing
• Pile height: 0.5 Inches
• Non-shedding, can be vacuumed without worry
• As with almost any rug, a pad underneath is recommended
• Serged edges for a beautifully finished designer look
• Stain resistant
• Hypoallergenic; latex & rubber free
• Machine woven in Turkey